Monday, October 12, 2009

Funny SmS essssssss







New Page 1






1.     
If ur world is spining Round &
Round..& Round....Ur heart is beating fast ,do u think its LOVE? na Munna na its
called high B/P...
   



2.     
When i open my eyes every
morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should
only i suffer!!!



3.     
Last night I lay in my bed
looking at the beautiful stars, the moon and the sky...then i thought where the
fuck is my roof
    



4.     
At dis moment in time 10
million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking coffee.100 million
people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on



5.     
Birdy birdy in the sky dropped
a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't
fly!
    



6.     
The rain makes all things
beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t
it rain on you?



7.     
God made man and then rested.
God made women and then no one rested



8.     
><(((:>I send dis fish as a
sign of friendship Plz take care of it & keep it in mobile & daily put ur mobile
in water so tat fish wont DIE:-)



9.     
I want u 2 know dat our
friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window...
I look down & den... i lauf again



10. 
One day Raja and rani decided
to send messages to each other by using Pigeon instead of mobile. The very next
day pigeon reached raja without any message. He angried and called to rani.She
told stupid "This was a missed call"



11. 
MAMU :Oye, maar gayea yaar.
Meri biwi aur premika saath saath aa rehla hain.

MAMU KA DOST :Arrey, mein bhi yehi bolnewala tha.



12. 
Terrorists have kidnapped our
lecturers... and demanded a ransom of Rs500000 or else they will burn them with
kerosene... plz donate. i have donated 15 litres.



13. 
Can you lend me 2000 Rs? i need
it. please help me out, i know you have it, i wil return it .a sardar asks to
ATM machine???????



14. 
Why do couples hold hands
during their wedding day?.?.?.?.... It is just a formality, like two boxers
shaking hands b4 the fight begins !



15. 
Husband asks, Do you know the
meaning of WIFE.

It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime!

WIFE satys No, it means -

With Idiot for Ever.



16. 
Girl friends are like mobile
phone, whenever you want happiness just check inbox, whenever u want to cry
check out box, and whenever u want to enjoyment just plug in your charger and
enjoy.



17. 
PRINCIPAL :Agar koi ladka girls
hostel mein gaya toh first time 100 Rs fine, 2nd time 200 Rs. Fine and 3rd time
500.

MUNNA BHAI :Boley to Monthly paas ka kya lega Mamu






No comments: